High Performing Low Temperature Thermal Fluid
-35°C to -10°C (-31°F to 14°F)
Using Globaltherm® EG in heat transfer systems
Globaltherm® EG is a water based refrigerant anti-freeze and contains between 90 and 100% ethylene glycol (EG). Globaltherm® EG is used extensively in industry due to its functionality and versatility in a wide range of applications including polyester textiles, consumer packaging and beverage bottles to aircraft de-icing fluids.
Globaltherm® EG - Pumpable at Low Temperatures
Globaltherm® EG is an efficient heat transfer fluid between -35° to -10°C (-31°F to 14°F).
- Globaltherm® EG provides freeze/burst protection to between -51°C (-60°F) and -60° C (-76°F) depending on concentration
- Globaltherm® EG is not recommended for use with food (either directly or indirectly)
- Globaltherm® EG should be used as an antifreeze in processes (e.g. cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning) where direct contact with humans is limited or restrictive. Globaltherm® PG is generally regarded as being safe in contact with humans.
- Globaltherm® EG contains between 90 and 100% Ethylene Glycol (EG)
- Globaltherm® EG has a lower viscosity than Globaltherm® PG and is easier to pump at low temperatures
- Globaltherm® EG is non-corrosive and non-destructive to your system’s pipes and components
Download Product Information
Request Material Safety Data Sheet
Contact us today for expert advice and up to the minute prices and to find out more about our all-inclusive waste oil management services.
Call us for a point-by-point comparison (of physical properties) compared with your current thermal fluid. We have product available for immediate dispatch for most applications.