High Performance Liquid and Vapour Phase Heat Transfer Fluid
15°C to 400°C (54°F to 752°F) Liquid phase systems
257°C to 400°C (495°F to 752°F) Vapour phase systems
Using Globaltherm® Omnitech
Globaltherm® Omnitech is a high performance synthetic heat transfer fluid designed to meet the demands of liquid or vapour phase systems and indirect heat transfer. The No.1 choice* for solar plants, PET and plastics production and chemical industries.
Globaltherm® Omnitech – The Dual Action of thermal stability and low viscosity for efficient and consistent performance
Globaltherm® Omnitech is a synthetic heat transfer fluid which combines low viscosity and exceptional thermal stability for consistent performance.
- Globaltherm® Omnitech is a eutectic mixture of biphenyl and diphenyl oxide which gives this heat transfer fluid the flexibility to perform in both vapour and liquid phases.
- Globaltherm® Omnitech is miscible and interchangeable (for top-up or design purposes) with other similar mix thermal fluids
- Globaltherm® Omnitech has low viscosity to 12°C (54°F) [and may require tracing in colder climates because of its crystallisation point]
- Globaltherm® Omnitech thermal fluid is excellent for use in heat transfer fluid systems which require very precise temperature control due its ability to operate as a vapour phase fluid
- Globaltherm® Omnitech heat transfer fluid is highly dependable
- Globaltherm® Omnitech has a high flash point and high boiling point
- Globaltherm® Omnitech offers extremely high chemical stability
- Globaltherm® Omnitech can be used as a liquid heat transfer fluid or as a boiling-condensing heat transfer medium up to its maximum use temperature.
* based on sales
Download Product Information
Request Material Safety Data Sheet
Contact us today for expert advice and up to the minute prices and to find out more about our all-inclusive waste oil management services