Globaltherm® FG is a non-toxic, efficient food grade heat transfer fluid that is safe to use in speciality chemical manufacture, food processing plants and pharmaceutical processing in case of incidental contact with manufactured products
- Globaltherm® FG operating temperature ranges from -20°C to 326°C (-4°F to 619°F)
- Globaltherm® FG is an NSF HT1 accredited food grade thermal fluid
- Globaltherm® FG thermal fluid is non-hazardous, non-toxic and odourless which means it requires no special handling and is not considered a “controlled substance” under United States OSHA, Canadian WHMIS or other work place regulations.
- Globaltherm® FG is authorised USDA HT1 for incidental contact.
- Globaltherm® FG is made from highly refined group 2 white mineral oil and has superior oxidation properties, as it produces smaller carbon particles when broken down. It also has a lower viscosity than a standard mineral oil, making it easier to pump.
Globaltherm® FG is available in the following quantities;
|1000 litre IBC||208 litre barrel||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® FG||-20°C to 326°C (-4°F to 619°F)|
Download the Globaltherm® FG brochure
Download Product Information
Request Material Safety Data Sheet
Contact Us to find out more about Globaltherm® FG and to get a quote