Superior Performance Liquid and Vapour Phase
Heat Transfer Fluid
Globaltherm® J Heat transfer fluid is a superior high performance, energy efficient heat transfer fluid suitable for use in all kinds of industrial processes.
About Globaltherm® J
- Globaltherm ® J Heat transfer fluid is a mixture of isomers of an alkylated aromatic specially engineered for demanding low-temperature applications in liquid phase pressurised systems.
- Globaltherm® J Heat transfer fluid is a heat transfer agent suitable for applications requiring single fluid heating and cooling.
- Globaltherm® J Heat transfer fluid is recommended for use in a temperature range from <-80°C (-112°F) up to a maximum bulk temperature of 315°C (600°F) in the liquid phase.
- Globaltherm® J Heat transfer fluid can also be used in vapour phase systems operating from 181°C to 315°C (358°F - 600°F).
- Globaltherm® J Heat transfer fluid offers outstanding low-temperature pumpability and excellent thermal stability for protection against accidental overheating.
|200kg barrel||1000litre IBC||Bulk|
-80 - 315°C (-110°F - 600°F)
Contact us today for rapid dispatch of thermal fluid
Request Material Safety Data Sheet
Download Product Information